[lfs-support] Trouble changing dynamic linker in step 6.9

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 14:36:01 PST 2012

Dave H wrote:
> hi yes the mailer is doing that.  i am cutting and pasting it from HTML.
>
> i was wondering if it was something from my cut and pasting too, but i
> tried typing in those parts by hand and had the same problem.
>
> the page that i'm referring is at
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter06/glibc.html
> . it is the first line of cut/paste code.

Please don't top post.

I guess I don't understand the line:

bash: command substitution: line 47:

line 47 of what?  If you are trying to automate this, then there is an
error in your script.  If not, try typing the commands manually paying
close attention to every character.  I know that this is hard.  It's a
complicated section.

   -- Bruce