[lfs-support] psmisc-22.19 configure fails

Roy Birk rabirk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:33:04 PST 2013

Hello. I was unable to find anybody else having this issue. Everything
has been working really well with my LFS build so far, but when
compiling psmisc-22.19, I saw these lines:

checking for tgetent in -ltinfo. . .  no
checking for tgetent in -lncurses. . . no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap. . .  no
configure: error: Cannot find tinfo, ncurses or termcap libraries.

Then I get my prompt again. Any ideas what might be wrong? I tried
searching for where those libraries are supposed to be, but no luck.

Best regards,
Roy
rabirk at gmail.com