[lfs-support] LFS Dev Release Schedules

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 9 16:17:00 PST 2013

--- Em qua, 9/1/13, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:

> De: Bruce Dubbs
> Assunto: Re: [lfs-support] LFS Dev Release Schedules
> Para: "LFS Support List"
> Data: Quarta-feira, 9 de Janeiro de 2013, 20:48
> Richard Hamilton wrote:
> > I'm thinking about building a new LFS system based on
> the development. How often
> > are the development updated?
>

> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/development/chapter01/changelog.html
>
> Stable is around the first of March and September each
> year.
>
>    -- Bruce

Changes from one day to the other can produce funny results, and make
it necessary a restart from scratch (happened to me). To avoid that, a
html snapshot of the book can be downloaded from:

http://lfsbook.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/downloads/development/

so that you know from begining to end which svn you are using.

[]s,
Fernando