[lfs-support] Psmisc-22.19 section 6.23 problem

Israel Silberg israel at silberg.co.il
Thu Jan 17 00:53:54 PST 2013

Hi all,
I'm working on LFS 7.2 and in section 6.23 in the ./configure of
Psmisc-22.19 I got the following error
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /tools/bin/install -c
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /tools/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for tgetent in -ltinfo... no
checking for tgetent in -lncurses... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... no
configure: error: Cannot find tinfo, ncurses or termcap libraries

ncurses was compiled and installed without any errors.
How can I solve the problem?
Israel