[lfs-support] Unable to build File-5.11

Rabi Shanker Guha guha.rabishankar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 08:29:52 PST 2013

Thanks William and Pierre

I'm posting what I did in the hope that it will help someone. First of all
I am returning to building LFS after quite some time so I followed
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/downloads/files/stages-stop-and-resume.txt
but
I guessed i missed Populating the dev.
*pstree [pid] *showed me that the child process getting stuck is
*diff /dev/null confcache*
So I followed section 6.2 from LFS book and then it worked for me.

Thanks once again..