[lfs-support] GCC Pass 1

Jack Ditchburn jackplughd at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:36:39 PDT 2014

Thanks for the reply Ronnie.  The strange thing is that the commands for
the the other two files (mpc and gmp) work fine.  I don't understand how
mpfr can be different as all I did originally was to unpack GCC, so as far
as I know all permissions should be the same for those three files.  Why
should mpfr be different?

Jack