[lfs-support] GCC Pass 1

Ronnie van Aarle ronnie.van.aarle at gmail.com
Tue May 6 13:09:08 PDT 2014

I'm not sure, but I do remember having changed this ownership myself. If
you downloaded this file from the right mirror, checked the md5 hash and
extracted the file, than it is this way because the maintainer of the
project decided to ship the file the way it is. Sometimes there are small
exceptions in different projects, just because the programmers who created
the like to get noticed or something or it is just required because of the
way the developed their software and what they used to build it on.
Op 6 mei 2014 21:59 schreef "Jack Ditchburn" <jackplughd at gmail.com> het
volgende: