[lfs-support] wifi issues

hans kaper spakyelj at xs4all.nl
Thu May 15 13:44:14 PDT 2014

Op Thu, 08 May 2014 00:52:33 +0200 schreef <lfs-support at edbatalha.info>:

> Read this page regards to your wireless device
>  http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/iwlwifi

I found that page too, but thanks anyway.
> You should be able to build the kernel and install firmware from that

I hope I do not need new firmware, because I have no idea how to cope with that.
On the other hand, maybe it is good that I am confronted with it, given what I am aiming at.
But on yet another hand, maybe nobody is waiting for my contribution here. We will see
("das eine Mal als Tragödie, dieses Mal als Farce" quoting Ken).

Hans.