[lfs-support] How can I not recive this mail

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue May 20 17:53:22 PDT 2014

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 07:17:17AM +0800, 277360123 wrote:

 Specifically, go to the link in the first of those lines, and go to
the bottom of the page where it says:

To unsubscribe from lfs-support, get a password reminder, or change
your subscription options enter your subscription email address:

 And then when you get sent a mail saying that someone is trying to
unsubscribe you, follow the instructions.

ĸen