[lfs-support] Tickets

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:13:44 PDT 2016

Samuel Tyler wrote:
> I created an account on Trac in order to create tickets. When I tried to
> create a ticket, it said:
>
> TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation on Ticket
> #None. You don't have the required permissions.
>
> Also, I can't change the source xml code, can I? I am interested in helping
> with LFS and BLFS.

We restrict access to the ticket system to prevent spam.  I can give you
permissions.  What log name did you use?  Also, LFS and BLFS are separate
systems.  You need to register in them separately if you have not already
done so.

Also, we need to control who can commit to the books.  If you want to
submit some patches, we can apply them for you.  After you show us that
you understand the process, we can then give commit privileges.

   -- Bruce