[lfs-fr] passage à gnome 3 dans BLFS

Denis Mugnier myou72 at orange.fr
Mer 25 Jan 08:45:03 PST 2012

> Où se trouve l'archive indiquée? Y'a-t-il une adresse de consultation? de téléchargement?
Je viens de retrouver le mail anglais qui en parle

If you are building gnome-2, I've put a copy of the current book
(with a couple of seds to add gnome2 into the Version on each page -
first sed didn't quite do what I expected, so probably I've put an
occasional 'gnome2' elsewhere in the html!) at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ken/blfs-book-gnome2-2012-01-20/
or you can download a copy from
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ken/blfs-book-gnome2-2012-01-20.tar.bz2

  People who are building gnome-3 should continue to check Wayne's
book athttp://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~wblaszcz/blfs-book-xsl/  for
the gnome-3 parts, as well as keeping an eye on the svn book.  I'll
versions.