[links-list] links "requests"

Ian Miller imiller at csd.abdn.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 02:16:55 PST 2000

On Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 11:27:05PM -0500, Evan Hughes screived:

> On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Ian Miller wrote:
> > Two things that, for me, make links less usuable than lynx are:-
> >
> > 	[ 3) also, bookmarks would be nice, but I know you are working on
> > 	    these - it would nice too if you could share lynx bookmarks
> > 	    that would make the transition between the two easier! ]
>
>   Done and done. If I get these done (and integrated with links-current)
> before the next version, they should be in there.

Thanks for all the responses... at last, I know how to use cut-and-paste...

But I've just thought of something else that is "missing" from lynx -
the ability to interrupt a download (i.e. 'z') - I can't seem to find
anything equivalent in the docs, but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong
(again)!

cheers,
ian

--
| ian miller; research student;       | "With the utmost respect, I must, if  |