[links-list] Strange problem

Alexander Mai st002279 at hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Jun 9 05:02:17 PDT 2001

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:31:39 +0100, Alexander Mai wrote:

>Using links 0.95 on linux-alpha
>I get either a "bad http response" or a "socket error"
>if I run
>
>links "http://www.musikwissenschaft.uni-mainz.de/~ag/xplore/"

This has been reported earlier, but I can't find an answer in the list
archive. Using links 0.96pre2 this still happens.
I remember that for similar reports I was told that the server response
was invalid. Does this hold here as well?

(we discussed even if fixing is an option; to renew the discussion: yes accepting
broken stuff is in this case the way to go; sad but true)

---
Alexander Mai
st002279 at hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de