[links-list] Re: how 2 compile on freebsd-4.3, was Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.4pre6

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Wed May 1 08:13:32 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Wed, May 01, 2002 at 03:14:48PM CEST, I got a letter,
where clemensF <ino-waiting at gmx.net> told me, that...
> > Petr Baudis:
>
> > Argh. How I hate FreeBSD..
>
> repent!  linux may be your window$ once you got fed up with the original,
> but it is way messier than freebsd.

I strongly disagree here - look at this primitive example, header files there
don't include their prerequisites, as is each decent header file supposed to
do. Also, it is buggy, has crappy documentation etc etc ;). Just for people who
don't want Linux, there's OpenBSD!! :)

Oh well, we're a bit offtopic :).

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis

.
Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
.
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org