[links-list] Re: Cookies

Jonas Fonseca fonseca at diku.dk
Fri May 3 15:59:19 PDT 2002

On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 12:02:19AM +0200, Witold Filipczyk wrote:
> Workaround:
> In elinks-hooks.lua in pre_format_html_hook
> add two lines:
> html = gsub (html, "<script>.-</script>", "", 1)
> ret = 1

I really must get this lua up and running soon then. The debian
package has gone from recommending it to depend on it.
Must be a sign. :)

Is this hook able to handle this piece of (I think) legal javascript
code as well ?

<script>
        if(a_string == '</script>') this_should_be_ignored();
</script>

The long term solution must be for the skip function to have either
a state variable so it knows when it's dealing with a string or a
help function that skips until next ' or " character is met
depending on which of these started the string. Oh yes and it should
handle escape characters as well. And also possibly ... ;)
--
Jonas Fonseca
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org