[links-list] Re: [INIMSS] How can I change the width of the page?

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Tue May 14 05:02:17 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Tue, May 14, 2002 at 07:28:56AM CEST, I got a letter,
where Dino Cherian K <dino at initl.net> told me, that...
> How can I change the width of the pages that are rendered by links ?
> I tried "links -?" but didnt see any options

You probably want (-)-dump-width parameter, which is available in ELinks
unstable (0.4preX). ELinks homepage is at http://elinks.pld.org.pl/.

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis

.
Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
.
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org