[links-list] Re: links with javascript & graphics

Pixel pixel at mandrakesoft.com
Thu May 16 08:31:30 PDT 2002

Mikulas Patocka <mikulas at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> writes:

> > Could you name links with some version number or date?
> > And then eg. links-current.tar.bz2 -> links-20020516.tar.bz2
> > This will help making rpms.
>
> It will get number when it will be tested & stable. This is just a
> test-release to get bugs caught.

well, it works real nice. i can even access my bank account
(javascript based)

for now i've only got a segfault
(on http://www.boursorama.com/opcvm/opcvm.phtml?code=896)

i've packaged it in mandrake cooker (named hacklinks following our
policy for development packages)

i can now drop dillo for graphically visualising my web pages

in case you don't know which feature to add (grin)
my most wanted features in graphic mode:
- <tt> handling
- keyboard navigation
- text selection

thanks for this great job!
(even if I have some hard time reading the code, winning the number of
gotos per line award :p)
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org