[links-list] Re: BUG Fresh elinks from cvs add spaces after colon

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Fri May 17 11:41:27 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Thu, May 16, 2002 at 09:56:49AM CEST, I got a letter,
where Witold Filipczyk <witekfl at poczta.onet.pl> told me, that...
> On http://lists.pld-linux.org/
> if one "click" on Next or Prev will get error code 500
> (misconfiguration of the server is off-topic).
> In status line is visible a space in the middle.

There's enter in the URL, and enters are converted to spaces. Older versions
stripped spaces from the URL, so it didn't matter.

Looks like indeed a bug, checking at least in w3m. I fear I'm not able to fix
it in the current HTML parser, though :(.

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis

.
Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
.
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org