[links-list] Re: .links/history

Petr Baudis pasky at pasky.ji.cz
Sat May 18 03:55:38 PDT 2002

Dear diary, on Sat, May 18, 2002 at 12:48:17PM CEST, I got a letter,
where clemensF <ino-waiting at gmx.net> told me, that...
> is the .links/history configurable in size?  why and when is it purged or
> cut?

It is by default 4096 fields long; I'll add an option, for now you can change
#define in src/document/globhist.c.

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis

.
Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
.
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org