[links-list] links with javascript & graphics - crash :-(

csaba.raduly at sophos.com csaba.raduly at sophos.com
Mon May 20 11:06:02 PDT 2002

Compiled links_current on OS/2 (Warp4, FP12) with gcc 2.8.1 and it ran
fine, even with graphics. Then I copied the executable to another machine
(Warp4, no fixpak) and "links -g" crashed (SIGSEGV) after putting up the .
Text mode worked fine as far as I could tell.

I copied the core file back to where I compiled, but gdb wasn't able to
digest it :-(
(gave error message "cannot read address 0xmumble)
Probably because links is multithreaded.

There were no messages issued on the console (I recompiled with -DDEBUG)

--
Csaba Ráduly, Software Engineer                           Sophos Anti-Virus
email: csaba.raduly at sophos.com                        http://www.sophos.com

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org