[links-list] Re: Links 2.0: list items and stuff

Petr Kulhavy brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Wed May 22 08:28:20 PDT 2002

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Christian Hennecke wrote:

> Images as background of tables don't work.

Background images at all aren't supported yet.

> How do I add/move a bookmark to a folder?

When you're adding/moving bookmark/folder it is added/moved behind the
cursor line. If the cursor line is on opened folder, it is added/moved
into the folder. So open the folder leave the cursor line on the folder
and add a bookmark.

Brain

Petr `Brain' Kulhavy
<brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics,
Charles University Prague, Czech Republic

---
PARANOIA:
        A healthy understanding of the way the universe works.

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org