[links-list] Re: This list.

clemensF ino-waiting at gmx.net
Wed May 22 18:13:44 PDT 2002

> Jason Gurtz:

> > http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>
> IMHO, this paper is woefully out of date and relies mainly on academic
> arguments which don't really pertain to the "real world".

on the contrary.  the paper just lists pro's and con's.  i must say that at
times i just want to unsub from every list that makes me obey to the
list-admins way of thinking, without giving me anything in return.  fact
is:  with reply-to munging i have to do more to get over this irritant.

without it everybody has the choice of where to direct answers.

come on, it's so easy with leaving reply-to to the users!

--
clemens fischer
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org