[links-list] Re: Links and Elinks on Cygwin

Petr Kulhavy brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Thu May 23 10:31:33 PDT 2002

On Thu, 23 May 2002, [ISO-8859-1] Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> Just to report that I succesfully compiled Links 2.0pre2 and
> Elinks 0.4pre{6,7} with latest Cygwin on Windows XP
> Professional (NTFS). No changes required.
>
> Links:
>
> --enable-javascript --with-ssl --without-libjpeg
> --without-libtiff --without-x --without-fb --without-pmshell --without-atheos

It works even in graphics, but you need Cygwin Xserver. I was trying it.
Is there any way to compile graphics links for Cygwin and somehow link all
the dll's and run links without the Cygwin environment (as normal
application)?

Brain

Petr `Brain' Kulhavy
<brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics,
Charles University Prague, Czech Republic

---
Forty isn't old, if you're a tree.

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org