[links-list] Re: UTF-8 terminal I/O recoding patch for links-2.0pre1+ notes

BC Sittler bsittler at iname.com
Thu May 23 12:01:41 PDT 2002

Yeah, I noticed that right after I sent the link. Instead, try the original unifont page (by Roman Czyborra) at:

http://czyborra.com/unifont/

Also, it looks like there's a more recent attempt at a full-coverage small bitmap font by Markus Kuhn:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs-fonts.html

Both may be useful resources.