[links-list] Re: UTF-8 terminal I/O recoding patch for links-2.0pre1+notes

BC Sittler bsittler at iname.com
Thu May 23 13:10:08 PDT 2002

Right, I suggested using the bitmaps (scaled up appropriately) only for characters where no better glyph can be found.

Do check out these links for lots of Unicode coverage in scalable fonts:

http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/freefont/freefont-ttf.tar.gz

http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/freefont/dvng-t1.tar.gz

ftp://ftp.ipl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/pub/Font/