[links-list] Re: Links 2.0-pre-whatever and 8-bit displays
brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Sat May 25 07:33:08 PDT 2002
On Fri, 24 May 2002, Brian Mastenbrook wrote:
> If there was an endianness issue it wasn't this. 2.0pre3 still shows the
> background #FF0000 bright red.
Can you describe the bug more precisely?
1) machine you're running links on
3) type and version of Xserver you're running links on
4) endianity of machine links is running on
5) endianity of the X display
6) what should be color of background
7) is just background wrong or something else?
8) are other colors (in menu) displayed correctly?
9) are bitmaps displayed correctly?
> Perhaps for people on 8-bit displays there should be a seperate backend to
> a layer that does dithering itself like GDK or DPS?
Petr `Brain' Kulhavy
<brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics,
Charles University Prague, Czech Republic
Most people are too busy to have time for anything important.
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org
and put unsubscribe in the subject header of the message
More information about the links-list