[links-list] [RFE] Better <textarea> handling?

Kelly Price tygris at cablespeed.com
Mon May 27 10:46:03 PDT 2002

Will there be a better editor for <textarea> form entries?  I can't see
any large-block-of-text commands, nor any "remove by line" commands that I
can see, even in the documents.  I'd like to use Links to check on
webmail.

eval join"",map{chomp;s/^.+>\s*//;$_}grep{/>/}<DATA>; __DATA__
      .'  .'     Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price -- WolfSkunk Designs
    xX  xX  .'            http://stalag99.keenspace.com
   "X  "X  X  .'           tygris at cablespeed dot com
 _____.   X" X      NO UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL ACCEPTED
XXXXXXXx.   X".' > 0;
'"XXXXXX|    X   > 0;
    "XXX|   X"   > 0;