[links-list] missing blue color in graphic mode

The Thanh Han hanthethanh at fptnet.com
Wed May 29 19:09:00 PDT 2002

Dear all,

I heard that the best web browser just got even better :), so
I installed the new version of links with graphic support; however it
looks that the blue color is missing when running links in graphic mode.
when I started links, the foreground is yellow, background is black and
when I followed the calibration procedure, I couldn't find any piece of
blue; red and green are ok, and text that should be white is displayed
as yellow (I checked kalibrace.html by other web-browsers). Any clue
please? I am using linux (yellowdog 2.2) on powerbook G4 (titanium).

Another question is that how to add support for other languages in
graphic mode?

Regards,
Thanh

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org