[links-list] so pleased with the javascript enablement

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Thu May 30 00:56:45 PDT 2002

I know this list is really mostly for problems, so I'll be brief.
I am blind and have been using lynx and occasionally w3.
I loved to do my orders online at www.schwans.com.
However, Schwans upgraded their site over a year ago and added javscript in such
a way that I couldn't even log in.
Thanks to links-2.0pre5, I just successfully completed a schwans order.
It wasn't exactly easy, but it was quite doable.
Just wanted to share this and thank the developers for their great work.
Keep it up; it is much appreciated!

Cheryl

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org