[links-list] Re: missing blue color in graphic mode

Brian Mastenbrook chandler at acm.roosevelt.edu
Fri May 31 10:19:49 PDT 2002

This problem isn't related to the X server. I see it too under OS X and on
my Sparcstation. It's caused by the endianness of the host links is
*running on*. Running links on linux/i386 and displaying on a big-endian
host works just fine, but running it under OS X or Solaris and displaying
on Linux results in the odd display.

--

Brian Mastenbrook
chandler at acm.roosevelt.edu