Request for Patch to upgrade the live CD

Subhash Chandra mr.subhash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 01:31:59 PST 2005

Hi all,
I would really like to have a patch or something that could be applied
to the 6.1 image to change it to 6.1.1. I know it is going to be
really big with all the changed packages and all but it would still be
better than downloading the full iso isn't it. I'm on dialup and
trying to dld the 6.1.1-1 iso since the day it was released and It's
yet not complete and I heard that 6.1.1-2 is already due. it would be
gr8 if we can have smaller patches.
I don't know much about it, and it's just a wish.

Thanking  you,
Subhash Chandra

I don't know how much of what I say is true