Another 404 :)

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Thu Dec 8 20:26:00 PST 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

>BTW, I didn't mean this as harsh as it sounded. :) It wasn't any trouble
>to fix up the Makefile and the build is now happily on its way. Thanks
>for this, Justin.

Don't worry, I didn't take it as such.  Hope the same for my comments.
:)  There probably are some gz files somewhere on the server but I try
to keep the guideline intact.  :)  I am flexible though if we do want
one in a special format.

How's it going otherwise?  I'm doing fine.  Busy at work installing lots
of new memory everywhere.  I think about 75 sticks so far.  :-/  Damn
thumbscrews are killing my fingers!  ;)

Talk to ya later.

Justin