GCC-3.4.3 test errors (seg faults)

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Mon Dec 12 18:30:36 PST 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

>Guys, we were supposed to be following the LFS book - if we intend to
>deviate on the core packages we need to discuss that.

The change was not intentional.  A 6.1.1-2 release ended up being
required anyways to fix a Xorg bug pointed out by Alexander, to update
the nALFS profile, to issue the optional dependencies packages for
nALFS, to fix the ssh login issue of having the wrong TZ, to fix wrong
versions of iana-etc and man-pages in /lfs-sources and various other
issues.  All fixed and haven't had any new bug reports yet.

Justin