LiveCD HowTo

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 13 08:13:02 PST 2005

Hey Guys,

As was brought up on the blfs-dev list recently, there is no 'official'
hint on how to create a LiveCD. I am curious what everyone thinks about
putting together a more complete LiveCD HowTo based generally on the
Official LiveCD.

Is there a need for this? Would it be useful? I'd like to hear
everyone's opinion because documentation on the offical CD is a little
lacking and needs re-working. I'd like to know what form it should take
and how extensive it should be before we undertake anything.

Thanks,

--
JH