reiser4fs support on LiveCD

Michael Chrostowski soks86 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 22:13:18 PST 2005

Oh, dear, sorry it's late I know it's a module (figured that out about
an hour after I gave up because I couldn't mount)... and I guess
including the source is pointless since people could mod their CD's to
add reiser... I'll go do that now...

Great work with the CD. Makes life easy, no more installing Slack first.