Something wonky with the mailing lists

Tushar Teredesai sukucorp at gmail.com
Wed May 10 10:24:29 PDT 2006

The dreaded message that I received before the lockdown of the
mailings lists is back:

to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
10-May-2006.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

   http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/confirm/blfs-support/<CONFIRMATION_CODE>

You can also visit your membership page at

   http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/options/blfs-support/sukucorp%40gmail.com

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

   <PASSWORD>

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

   blfs-support-owner at linuxfromscratch.org

The problem is that the when I click on the link mentioned, mailman
spits out the following error: