/home needs some cleaning out

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 12 08:26:36 PDT 2006

We only have some 194 MB left in the /home directory

/home/httpd is taking up about 985 MB at the moment. This seems an
obvious candidate to be cleaned out.

The only big "eater" of space I see is the search.linuxfromscratch.org
directory that is taking up more than 500 MB at the moment. Probably
can't do anything about that unless we bring down the search engine.

www.linuxfromscratch.org is taking up 159 MB. Is that all needed or is
there extra stuff there like old rendered books that can be removed?

So we might need to look at user home directories and see if anybody is
using a lot of space.