Something wonky with the mailing lists

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 12 08:55:10 PDT 2006

Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> I don't think so. The mail that I received said the last bounce was
> received today (10th May). So mailman must have generated the message
> today.

The same happens to me sometimes. It's stupid and annoying. Mailman has
an issue yes wiht that confirmation code. Upgrading on the new server
will hopefully fix that issue.

For now you have to enable your subscription on *all* lists. Mailman
disables you on all lists and I never did find a way to re-enable it on
all lists.

One of those annoying bugs I will test to make sure is gone after the
upgrade.